Travel planing is usually super exciting but it can also be a lot of work! Luckily there are several apps and websites that can do much of that work for us. Our guest today Rachel Gault of Small Towns and City Lights is here to fill us in on all of the latest resources out there to help us make the most of our time and our money!
Here is a list of some of the resources Rachel tells us about in the podcast:
- Travel Blogs
- XE Currency
- Hotel Tonight
- Gas Buddy
- Under Cover Tourist: Orlando
We also discuss:
- The best day to book a flight.
- How to find deals on rental cars.
- Why Airbnb is so awesome!
- Our favorite packing tips.
- What makes Southwest Airlines rock!