In this episode Jen Kibourne, of the Pro Organizer Studio, and Jennifer Ford Berry talk all things organizing . The ladies dish out the insider scoop on what it is really like to work as a Professional Organizer and how this industry has changed over the past 15 years.
Some of the show’s highlights:
- What does the public think about PO’s compared to reality?
- How the organizing industry has changed in the past 15 years.
- When did the Container Store become so popular???
- Craft projects for moms: let them go?
- Jen’s REAL feelings about DIY projects.
- From tiny homes and minimalism to balanced living.
- Saying No and Letting Go.
- Why do they call it Target?
- The future of the Professional Organizing industry.
- How a professional organizer can really help a busy mom.
- Advice for new professional organizers.
Never miss a podcast!
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or Google Play
*Need more organizing tips? Click here.