Jill Savage, Author of No More Perfect Kids is back again to talk about her brand new book: No More Perfect Marriages.
Marriage is a such an emotionally charged topic to discuss. During the years of a marriage you can feel like you are on a wild roller coaster ride experiencing extreme highs and extreme lows with all sorts of dips and curves sprinkled in between.
In this episode Jill shares with us her story of how her own marriage has survived an affair and come out on the other side stronger and capable of helping so many married couples survive the twists and turns of their own marriage.
- The feelings that Jill experience when first learning of her husband’s affair
- How Jill fought to love someone that didn’t love her back for awhile
- Why you can’t “play in the ditches” when it comes to marriage
- Advice for anyone who is currently experiencing an affair
- Rebuilding Trust After An Affair (An article Jill wrote for Today’s Christian Woman)
- How the Perfection Infection invades a marriage—even a good marriage
- How to detect and correct the Seven Slow Fades
- Internal and External Minimizers
- How to set and communicate realistic expectations
In No More Perfect Marriages Jill and her husband Mark speak honestly about their struggles, how they came back from betrayal, and the principles keeping their marriage strong today. They guide you in everything you need to know to kick the Perfection Infection right out and return to intimacy.
In their warm, honest, personable style, Jill and Mark discuss: