In this episode Jennifer speaks with Healthy Living Coach, Shaklee Representative and Owner of Green Jeans consignment sale Cindy Williams. Cindy knows how to live her why. She breathes health and wellness from her head to her toes and even in her spirit! Recently Jennifer was in Orlando for a conference and she heard Cindy give a presentation about how important it is to live your WHY. She new right then and there that Cindy was the perfect guest for The 29 Minute Mom!
Follow along with these talking points:
- What Cindy and Jennifer have in common and how they met.
- Do you know your “Why”?
- Surrounding yourself with the right people.
- Own your own authenticity!
- A little bit about the consignment industry.
- Hang with “Your People”.
- “Your vibe attracts your tribe”!
- Fueling yourself with books.
- How Cindy gets up at 4:30 am everyday and why she does it.
- Tips for busy moms to turn their life around and start living healthy.
- Tips for changing unhealthy habits.
Cindy Williams is a daughter of Christ, wife and mom of two active boys, ages 10 & 8. She is a hardcore entrepreneur with a passion for helping others, especially women, feel beautiful on budget and reach their health goals. Cindy co-owns a women’s consignment sale and leads a large health and wellness team. She also teaches fitness classes, her favorite being cycle! She’s been in the fitness industry for over 15 years.