Do you want to get organized this year?
I am calling all of you that need a little boost in the organization department to commit to the 2017 Organize Now Challenge.
How does the 2017 Organize Now Challenge work?
- 1. Listen to the podcast. Every Friday I will be on The 29 Minute Mom Podcast. There are 3 different ways to listen:
- Click play on the podcast episode from the website
- All podcasts will be posted on the Facebook page
- Subscribe on iTunes (just click the link and hit “SUBSCRIBE”
- Subscribe to the Organize Now mailing list and the podcasts will be sent to your inbox
- Note: you can listen to the podcast any day after it goes up on Friday. So pick a day that is convenient for you. However, we did plan Fridays in hopes that you could get that particular organizing task done over the weekend. Some tasks will take you longer than others so I recommend that you go at your own speed.
- In the podcast I will share some of the steps and tips that I cover in the book along with tons of inside knowledge and motivation!
- 2. Follow along with the book. I have written out checklists for each area we will organize in the book. So for example if one week we are covering “How to Organize Your Kitchen Cupboards” the book has a step by step guide written out for you. It also has a list of how to maintain that area throughout the year (maintenance is KEY my friends). You can find the book anywhere books are sold including:
- 3. Ask your questions during the Facebook live videos. Facebook videos will be posted on the 29 Minute Mom Facebook page. Dates and times for videos will be posted as we go.
- 4. Join our private Organize Now Challenge Group on Facebook. There you will be able to interact with others on this quest to get more organized. It is also a great place to share ideas, ask questions, get inspired and receive support!
Some of ways the 2017 Organize Now Challenge will change your life:
- You will learn how to purge things that you don’t love or use.
- You will be able to find homes for the things you are keeping.
- Your home will be simplified.
- You will waste less time looking for things.
- You will save money because you won’t buy things you already own.
- Your mind will become clearer and it will become easier to focus on other goals.
- You will start to feel proud of the home you have created.
- Share this post on your social media accounts along with #organizenow2017
- Answer this question in the comment section below: What chapters in the table of contents do you want to focus on the most in 2017?