In this episode Jennifer speaks with Author, Blogger and mom of two Danielle Macaulay. Danielle has recently launched a new book: Table Talk Family Dinner Devos. The book includes 31 hilarious kid quotes to spark fun faith conversations at the dinner table with your children!
Follow along with these talking points:
- How Jennifer and Danielle met.
- The book: Table Talk Family Dinner Devos
- How moms can be more intentional with our children.
- Planning and organization for healthy eating.
- If you are feeling overwhelmed there are simple things you can change in your home to feel more balanced.
- It’s not perfection it’s process.
- The benefits of sitting at your family table.
My name is Danielle, but I’ve always considered myself a Jane. I’m a “Jane of all trades” type of gal. The following I love, and do well, but am certainly a master of none! I’m finally ok with that. I grew up loving both sports (especially soccer and volleyball) and the stage (singing and dramatic arts). Today, I love cooking and baking for my friends and family, running, writing, spending time with and learning from my girlfriends, keeping my home, dating my cute and talented hubby – and listening to him sing! (shameless plug: danmacaulay.com). I like to fit some HGTV and Food Network into the mix as well (I may or may not have stalked Ina Garten, the “Barefoot Contessa” in her hometown once. You will absolutely see a running theme of Ina recipes here). I love little kiddies of all kinds, but most of all, I really enjoy playing with and reading to my own two irresistible boys, Keaton and Braden. They rock the house! (No, literally). You can look at their undenied cuteness in the wagon pic below. Couldn’t you just eat them up with a spoon!?