This week in the Organize Now Challenge we are discussing how to have an organized mudroom and or the entryway.
If this challenge has been helping you get organized please, please share this challenge with your friends!
- What should be stored in the mudroom and what doesn’t belong her.
- Remove everything that doesn’t belong or can be stored somewhere else.
- Sorting through coats.
- Sorting through shoes.
- Use the Seasonal Swap method.
- Storage ideas for your mudroom or entryway.
- Personalizing this area of your home to show who you are as a family.
- Rules that need to be in place for maintenance.
- Family Launch Pad.
My favorite product for storing shoes in the mudroom or garage that I mention in the podcast:
For more tips on organizing the mudroom go to Chapter 20 in the book.