So if you have been following along in the Organize Now Challenge your kitchen surfaces and cupboards should be looking good! It’s time to get those kitchen drawers looking just as clean and neat! What do you store in your kitchen drawers? Are they cluttered? When was the last time you went through them?
In this podcast Jennifer Ford Berry, Life’s Organization Expert gets down to the knitty gritty about kitchen drawers and what should and shouldn’t be store in them.
- Ideas of what can be stored in kitchen drawers:
- Pots & Pans (lids if possible separate)
- Plastic Ware
- Silverware & Cooking Utensils
- Pyrex and Baking Dishes
- Pot holders, Wash Cloths & Towels
- Essential Oils
- Junk drawers say what?
- Eliminate, eliminate, eliminate!
- The new name of your “junk drawer” and what should go in it.
- What should go in the drawer? And what should NOT!
- Storage ideas for all those little things you don’t know where to start.
Once you have finished this week’s challenge please post your pics in the Facebook group (Organize Now Challenge) or here under the podcast. Don’t be nervous! We are all in this together. The group is really kind and full of encouragement!
If you still need the book here it is:
Now go clean out those kitchen drawers!! You CAN DO THIS!