Can you imagine having four young boys and a husband under one roof and still keeping the house organized? Well Angela Mancini sure can…she lives it! In this podcast Jennifer Ford Berry, sits down with Angela and asks her to share the ways she is keeping things simple and organized in her busy home. Jennifer and Angela have worked together on creating systems that work. Angela shares everything she has learned throughout this process, as well as, her insights on how a simpler home has benefited her and her family.
Some of the topics that are covered in the conversation:
- What Angela has to say about gifts that are given to her kids.
- What school work does she keep and what does she toss?
- Teaching kids to part with things.
- How to simplify a child’s bedroom.
- Finding joy in giving your kids’ outgrown items away.
- The benefits of maintaining a simple home.
- The one thing Angela gave away that she misses!