Who doesn’t want more Joy in their life this year?
Life is hard and it is inevitable that we will face hard times. But, even in the midst of life’s crummy circumstances we can learn where to look for Joy, how to get more Joy and why God wants us to experience Joy in abundance.
Pastor Pam Washburn is the mother of 4 children, three of which are triplets! Listen to her story about what she learned about finding Joy in life even through her darkest moments.
In this podcast Pastor Pam discusses:
- How to discover our Joy.
- Joy and happiness are not the same thing.
- Joy is never based on your circumstances.
- How we can choose joy in the midst of our pain.
- Joy is a choice we make everyday.
- The two “cups” that exist in a life with Jesus.
- We can not find it apart from Christ.
- How to defend our Joy.
- The battle for joy comes in dealing with our “stinkin thinkin”.
- Whatever “cup” you pay more attention to will be the one you experience more of.
- God creates our brains a certain way and gives instructions on how to think properly.
- Why we should declare our Joy.
- Defiant joy.
- God is the author of joy and the source of ours.